Posted by HorseFriend on November 6, 2011 at 1:45 PM
Guess what! November (this month) is Adoption Awareness month! Think of the difference you could make for animals if you:
- Adopting or fostering an animal, especially an older animal, a very young animal, or a sick or injured animal that no one else wants
- Donating money or supplies to your local shelters. Every little bit helps!
- Volunteering your time to shelters.
- Educating other people on how to help animals
- Picking up a stray or lost animal on the street and taking it home or to an animal shelter.
- Clicking every day on The Animal Rescue Site and Click to Give
Why don't you help out animals today? Remember, you've got the whole month to make a difference for animals!